Suunto D6i Novo Zulu
The new refined Suunto D6i Novo Zulu is the watch-sized dive computer of choice for those who take their diving seriously. The extremely durable Zulu strap, originally designed for military use, can take heavy-duty wear and tear and is widely trusted by professional divers. Easy to adjust on wetsuit but also most comfortable around the wrist when not diving. With a tilt-compensated 3D digital compass and wireless air integration, it’s a great tool when other people rely on your diving skills. Trusted by professional divers, its good looks make it a great addition to your more civilian wardrobe too.
- Steel case and sapphire crystal glass with antireflective coating
- Full continuous decompression algorithm – Suunto RGBM
- Gas-switching between up to three gases
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
- Updateable firmware
- Optional wireless air integration ? current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software
Not sure this is the right computer for you. Check out our full range of Scuba Diving Computers.