Waterproof W4 7mm Women's Wetsuit
The Waterproof W4 7mm Women's Wetsuit is the latest back-zip wetsuit design by Waterproof. After nearly 30 years of wetsuit-making experience, they have put all their knowledge into this high-quality suit with an eye-catching retro-futuristic design.
The 3D anatomical design, with pre-bent arms and legs with stretch panels and gender specific construction ensures a comfortable fit and a relaxing body position in the water. 3D-moulded real rubber kneepads are perfect for the diving instructor who spends a lot of time on his/her knees in the water while teaching. Double smooth-skin seals at arms and legs, adjustable neck and a 10mm spinepad, and an extra seal at the back zipper work together to keep the cold water out. Seals are designed to fit Waterproof boots and gloves. All zippers are in the top class Vislon from YKK. The Bronze slider in the back zipper ensures trouble-free function for many years.
The Waterproof W4 7mm Women's Wetsuit features ToughTex panels at elbows and knees, bonded HiQ Nylon thread and 100% CR neoprene in all panels - quality in every detail. It also features double computer strap anchors with anti slip comfort front neck zipper, inner plush lining, and seat and shoulder antislip reinforcement.
This wetsuit is also compatible with the fantastic Waterproof WPAD Wetsuit Pocket.
Waterproof W4 7mm Women's Wetsuit Features
- 100% Microcell CR Neoprene - More expensive but in fact the only neoprene that really works for diving. Excellent durability and insulation far better than other Neoprene qualities, like SBR, SCR etc.
- 3D Knee Pads - 3D moulded vulcanized rubber kneepads. Note the unique design that enables unrestricted leg movements via the "hinge effect".
- 3D Sculpted Suit - With pre-bent arms and legs for maximum anatomical fit.
- A Seat That Grips - Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection.
- Computer Strap Anchor - To prevent the computer from slipping off your arm when gloves are removed or suit is compressed. The antislip surface makes the computer stay in place.
- Double Seals - Generous double seals made from glide skin neoprene with zipper at arms and legs. YKK #10 Vislon zipper features a TA slider with an anti slip designed ZipGrip.
- Embossed Elbow - Embossed elbow protection with Toughtex abrasion resistance.
- Form Molded Hook And Loop Tabs - Quality is in all the details. Moulded TPU teeth sticks only to the assigned loop part.
- Gender Specific Styling - Provides comfortable lift and support for the female diver.
- Spine Pad - 10mm thick and contoured design SpinePad features additional protection to kidney and spine areas. Inside has a place for personal marking of the suit.
- Wave Flex Panels - In hollow of arms and legs provides an easier movement.
- Zipper Puller - Very good grip, with or without gloves, to open and close the YKK #10 zipper. The flat design makes it disappear when you don't use it.
- Zipper Seal - Open cell and closed cell neoprene on opposite sides of the zipper for an ultimate seal.
- WPAD - The WPAD, or the Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock, is an artfully constructed docking station located on the right thigh for a line of new accessories, like pockets.
Waterproof Sizing Guide
This guide is not a made-to-measure service but a guide to help you choose the correct or best size available.
If you are unsure of how to measure yourself, check out this useful Body Measurement Form to ensure you are taking the measurements from the correct area of your body. Click the image below for a full-size body measurement guide.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.