Waterproof Silicone Neck Seals
The Waterproof Silicone Neck Seals that have been specifically developed by Waterproof allow you to say goodbye to Latex seals for good.
For too long latex seals have been the biggest problem in drysuit diving. You are never sure what state they are going to be in until you open your dive bag. They are easy to rip and prone to deteriorate from factors such as the sun/UV rays, chemicals, and ozone. The Silicone Seal will set a new industry standard.
With Waterproof's new Silicone Seal, there is no chemical or environmental sensitivity and they have 40% better stretch than latex seals. The elasticity makes donning the suit much easier and it seals with your skin more effectively. Since the pressure is lower on the wrists your hands will stay warmer. The comfort really is enhanced during long technical dives and decompression stops.
Waterproof Silicone Neck Seal Advantages:
- Bellow Design For Easy Movement: The seal in designed with a bellow in the back of the neck for easier movement of the head.
- Interior Glide Coating: The inside of the seal is treated with a glide coating for easy donning.
- Safety Ridge: The safety ridge ensures that the seal stays in place.
- Colours: Black, Blue, and Red
Waterproof Silicone Neck Seal Features:
- Hi-grade hypoallergenic medical grade silicone.
- 100% UV and Ozone resistant.
- Extremely stretchable.
- No latex allergy.
- No maintenance.
- Easy donning and doffing.
- Extremely fast mounting.
- Bellow design for easy movement.
- Interior Glide Coating.
- Safety Ridge.
- Fits WP, SI-Tech, Polar Bears, and Viking.
Waterproof Silicone Neck Seal Sizes:
- Small Seal - This seal size is for 33cm - 38cm neck.
- Standard Seal - This seal size is for 38cm - 46cm neck.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.