Typhoon Spectre Front Entry Drysuit
The Typhoon Spectre Front Entry Drysuit is made from Typhoon’s TX5 lightweight fabric which is incredibly flexible, offers unrivalled comfort and is great for all locations, including warmer climates.
The suit comes in front and back entry options and is available in nine sizes from small to double-extra-large: S,SM,M,MB,LM,L,LB,XL,XXL,MTM
Suit can be made to measure (MTM) for an additional cost.
Typhoon Spectre Drysuit Features
- TX5 quad ply fabric throughout
- Latex neck and wrist seals
- KUBI Dry Glove System compatible
- Neoprene warm neck cover for additional comfort
- PU reinforced knee and seat increases the Typhoon Spectre’s durability without adding weight and bulk to the suit
- Suit weighs 3kg
- 2 layer rubber taped seams
- Neoprene feet ensure that the Spectre is flexible and adaptive to fit with a wide range of rock boots
- YKK® plastic zip also helps to reduce weight and increase flexibility
- Internal slate pocket
- Large leg storage pocket features one internal D-ring
- IDV (Integral dump valve) as standard on all suits
- Comes with a changing mat bag
- Tested to standard BS EN 14225-2:2005 and CE approved
Don't forget to check out our Ultimate Guide to Drysuit Care and Maintenance in 2020.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.