Typhoon DS1 Drysuit
The Typhoon DS1 weighs in at just over 3kg and is great for all forms of UK diving and light enough to travel further afield. Made in the UK from Typhoon durable TX6 fabric, with 2 layer rubber taped seams. The suit can be made to measure (MTM) for an additional cost.
Typhoon DS1 Drysuit Features
- TX6 quadply fabric throughout
- Heavy duty latex neck and wrist seals
- KUBI Dry Glove System compatible
- Neoprene socks as standard
- 2 large leg storage pockets feature 2 compartments, an internal
- D-ring and attachment loops. The hook and loop tabs make it easy to open and close
- YKKÂ® plastic zip to help reduce weight and increase flexibility
- IDV (Integral dump valve) as standard on all suits
- Comes with a changing mat bag
- Tested to standard BS EN 14225-2:2005 and CE approved
Don't forget to check out our Ultimate Guide to Drysuit Care and Maintenance in 2020.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.