PADI Wreck Diver eLearning
The PADI Wreck Diver eLearning is a convenient way for student divers to complete the independent study portion of their PADI Wreck Diver course from a laptop/desktop computer or mobile device.
What does the PADI Wreck Diver Course consist of?
During this popular course, will you gain experience to plan, organise and carry out four wreck dives. This will give you the opportunity to apply the fundamentals learned from the theory and apply them to real life dives and wrecks. Moreover, your Scuba Leeds PADI Instructor will guide you through the course and share their own passion and experience.
There are many different types of wrecks, some of which are protected by laws that guard their historical and cultural significance. Your training starts by reviewing guidelines for researching and respecting wrecks.
During four dives you’ll learn:
- How to avoid common hazards and risks.
- Surveying and mapping a wreck.
- How to safely use a spool to navigate inside a wreck, and how to follow a buddy’s previously-laid line.
- Techniques to avoid kicking up silt or disturbing the wreck and its inhabitants.
- How to research and learn the background of your favourite wrecks.
- Wreck scuba diving equipment considerations.
- Considerations and techniques for entering intact wrecks.
- How to communicate inside a wreck including the use and signalling of dive lights.
- Experience in planning, organising and making at least four wreck dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.
This product is the PADI Wreck Diver eLearning only, which is the digital theory portion of the PADI Wreck Diver course. Purchasing this will allow you to start your learning and once you are ready, upgrade to the practical portions of the course. This product will form a deposit for the course, so you only need to pay for the practical portions later.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.