PADI Underwater Navigator eLearning
The PADI Underwater Navigator eLearning is a convenient way for student divers to complete the independent study portion of their PADI Underwater Navigator course from a laptop/desktop computer or mobile device.
What does the PADI Underwater Navigator Course consist of?
Underwater navigation can be challenging. During the PADI Underwater Navigation Diver course, you master the challenge. You learn the tools of the trade, including navigation via natural clues and by compass.
During three dives, you'll practice:
- At least three navigation patterns
- Natural navigation (without a compass)
- Compass navigation - use of straight-line bearings and reciprocal bearings, both with and without a map
- How to mark or relocate a submerged object or position from the surface
- Underwater map making
- Dive site relocation
- Techniques for estimating distance underwater
This product is the PADI Underwater Navigator eLearning only, which is the digital theory portion of the PADI Underwater Navigator course. Purchasing this will allow you to start your learning and once you are ready, upgrade to the practical portions of the course. This product will form a deposit for the course, so you only need to pay for the practical portions later.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.