PADI Tec Sidemount Instructor
For technical divers, using a sidemount configuration is becoming more common. It certainly is convenient for travelling, especially to locations where backmount isn't available. As a PADI Tec Sidemount Instructor, you can teach the advantages of sidemount diving to tec divers. You can also introduce scuba divers to tec diving with the PADI Tec Sidemount Diver course.
What will I do?
If you aren't a certified PADI Tec Sidemount Diver, then your Tec Sidemount Instructor course will include the entire PADI Tec Sidemount Diver course. You'll not only get to practice all the skills, you will also get the chance to present knowledge development, confined water and open water teaching segments. Your Tec Sidemount Instructor Trainer will make sure you're ready to teach the course. Additionally, they will provide ideas for organising and marketing your tec sidemount courses.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
To enroll in a Tec Sidemount Instructor course, you must:
- Be a renewed PADI Instructor
- Be a PADI Nitrox Diver
- Be a PADI Nitrox Instructor, or have completed a PADI Nitrox Instructor course
- Be a PADI Deep Specialty Instructor. Or have completed a PADI Deep Specialty Instructor course
- Have a minimum of 100 logged dives. At least 20 enriched air dives, 25 dives deeper than 18 metres/60 feet and 15 dives deeper than 30 metres/100 feet
- Be a Tec 45 Diver
Prior to sending in your Tec Sidemount Instructor application, you must also:
- Be a PADI Tec Instructor or higher rating
- Be a PADI Tec Sidemount Diver
- Have logged at least 20 technical sidemount dives including 10 with three or more cylinders
Note that qualifying certifications from other diver training organisations may apply - ask your Tec Sidemount Instructor Trainer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.