PADI Search & Recovery Diver eLearning
The PADI Search & Recovery Diver eLearning is a convenient way for student divers to complete the independent study portion of their PADI Search & Recovery Diver course from a laptop/desktop computer or mobile device.
What does the PADI Search & Recovery Diver Course consist of?
Gathering information and resources, then carefully planning a search are the first important steps you learn.
During four dives you'll practice:
- Swimming search patterns using your compass and natural navigation.
- Locating large and small objects using various search patterns.
- Using a lift bag for large or heavy objects, plus other recovery methods.
- Planning a search operation based on facts gathered about a lost object prior to the dive.
- How to tie at least three different knots underwater
- Limited visibility search techniques
This product is the PADI Search & Recovery Diver eLearning only, which is the digital theory portion of the PADI Search & Recovery Diver course. Purchasing this will allow you to start your learning and once you are ready, upgrade to the practical portions of the course. This product will form a deposit for the course, so you only need to pay for the practical portions later.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.