PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy eLearning
The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy eLearning is a convenient way for student divers to complete the independent study portion of their PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course from a laptop/desktop computer or mobile device.
What does the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Course consist of?
We start off with a pool session to assess your level of buoyancy control so that we can adjust the course accordingly to your current level of diving, and to begin the skills practice. Then we head off to Capernwray for a full day of open water diving, where we will focus on fine-tuning your buoyancy control, your swimming position (trim), ascent and descent techniques, weight distribution, and finning techniques.
You will learn:
- How to trim your scuba gear so you're perfectly balanced in the water
- Nuances in determining weight so you're not too light nor too heavy by even a slight degree
- How to streamline to save air and move smoothly through the water
- How to use breath control to control and adjust your position and depth
- How to hover effortlessly in both a vertical position and a horizontal position
- How to use efficient finning techniques to minimise effort
- How to stop, reverse, and rotate mid-water
This product is the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy eLearning, which is the digital theory portion of the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course. Purchasing this will allow you to start your learning and once you are ready, upgrade to the practical portions of the course. This product will form a deposit for the course, so you only need to pay for the practical portions later.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.