PADI Deep Diver eLearning
The PADI Deep Diver eLearning is a convenient way for student divers to complete the independent study portion of their PADI Deep Diver course from a laptop/desktop computer or mobile device.
What does the PADI Deep Diver Course consist of?
Your training starts by reviewing reasons for deep diving and how important it is to know your personal limits. During four deep dives with your instructor, you'll go over:
- Techniques for diving in the deeper range of 18-40 metres/ 60-130 feet
- Specialised deep diving equipment considerations
- Deep dive planning, buddy contact procedures and buoyancy control.
- Additional hazards and considerations for deep diving and planning including increased narcosis, managing your gas supply, and shorter no decompression limits
- Emergency decompression procedures
- Experience in planning, organising and making at least four deep dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.
This product is the PADI Deep Diver eLearning, which is the digital theory portion of the PADI Deep Diver course. Purchasing this will allow you to start your learning and once you are ready, upgrade to the practical portions of the course. This product will form a deposit for the course, so you only need to pay for the practical portions later.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.