Mares Regulator Servicing
If you need your Mares Regulator Servicing, then Scuba Leeds is one of the country's leading scuba diving equipment service centres. We have three qualified service technicians who work at the store in our custom-built service centre.
Your Mares regulator will be serviced with Mares Service Tools with the most current processes by a Mares Service Technician. We have a full range of genuine service kits for all current Mares regulators and most dis-continued regulators. Our service technicians also offer Oxygen Cleaning of regulators for an extra charge. Please advise us if this is required during the booking process.
What is included in the standard Mares Regulator Service?
- 1 x First Stage Service
- 2 x Second Stage Service (Primary & Octopus)
- 1 x Mares First Stage Service Kit
- 2 x Mares Second Stage Service Kits
- Ultrasonic Cleaning of The Fitting Ends of Each Hose
- Ultrasonic Cleaning of The High-Pressure Swivel Pin
- Replacement High-Pressure O-Rings on The Swivel Pin
- Replacement Low-Pressure O-Rings on All Hoses
- All Labour Costs
Mares Regulator Servicing Process and Time Frames
To ensure your regulator comes to you to the highest possible standard we run a specific procedure for servicing:
- Strip Down, Clean and Dry
- Assemble each part (1st, 2nd & Octo)
- Leave the Parts to bed in for 24hrs
- Assemble the Regulator and Balance
- Complete a Wet Test to ensure the Regulators performance
The usual turnaround is 7-10 days, however, but faster times can be arranged with prior notice. If you do leave it to the last minute and your regulator does need servicing, we will lend you a set of Mares Regulators from our rental fleet free of charge.
Mares Regulator Service Warranty
All servicing provided by Scuba Leeds comes with a 3-month warranty and all regulator servicing is completed within BS1003 standard.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.