Garmin Descent MK1 Dive Computer
The Garmin Descent MK1 Dive Computer is a hugely versatile GPS Dive Computer for your diving experiences. Once submerged, the recognised Buhlmann ZHL-16c algorithm makes sure you're staying within your dive limits. Selectable tone and vibration alerts help keep you informed while you are submerged.
The Descent MK1 offers the very best features of the Fenix® 5X ultimate multisport GPS watch. These include smart notifications that will help you stay in touch on the move. What is more, the Garmin Descent MK1 design is so sleek, comfortable and elegantly crafted, so you will want to use it as your regular timepiece. Whether you dive with or without tanks, in fresh or saltwater water, breathing nitrox, trimix or holding your breath, this watch does it all!
The Garmin Descent MK1 Dive Computer is the intuitive, do-it-all dip computer you've been waiting for. It is the first watch-sized dive computer to provide surface GPS with full-colour onscreen mapping and location reference -- so you can easily mark your plunge entrance and exit points.
Garmin Descent MK1 Features
- Premium full-featured GPS dive computer in a sleek watch-style design, with glowing 1.2" color screen and TOPO mapping
- Constructed sensors consist of 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as GPS and GLONASS capability which allows you mark your plunge entry and exit points for surface GPS
- Supports single-gas, multi-gas, gauge and apnea diving, including nitrox and trimix. Organise your dives right on the apparatus
- Dive log enables you to store and review data from around 200 dives, and discuss online via Garmin Connect and its contained cellular program
- Features wrist heartbeat technology using multisport action profiles, performance metrics and smart notifications
- Battery life: up to 19 days in watch mode. 10 days in smartwatch mode. 40 hours in dive style and 20 hours at GPS mode1
If you're looking for the brand-new Garmin Descent MK2, you can check it out here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.