Fourth Element Surface 4/3mm Wetsuit Men's
Designed for life in the water, from diving and freediving to surface watersports, the Fourth Element Surface wetsuit men's is made with certified sustainable natural rubber and recycled inner and outer linings.
The minimal design features a mini chest zipper, eliminating the need for a back zip, radically improving mobility and minimising the opportunity for water to enter the suit though the teeth of the zip. The flexible rubber of the suit provides freedom of movement and the inner ankle and wrist seals ensure that suit flush is minimised.
Perfect for snorkelling and freediving, this suit is also suitable for other sports including stand up paddleboarding and open water swimming, due to the unrestricted nature of the design.
Using Yulex Pure™, a 100% plant based alternative to neoprene, the Fourth Element Surface wetsuit is lined with recycled polyester made from post-consumer plastic bottles. Seams have been blindstitched and bonded with water-based glue, delivering comfort from a suit designed to have minimal impact on the ocean.
Fourth Element Surface Features
- Yulex Pure™ natural alternative to petroleum based neoprene made from sustainable latex
- Aqua based glue - no harmful solvents
- 95% lined with recycled polyester
- Minimalist branding with water-based inks
- Inner ankle and wrist seals
- Simple, minimalist design maximises flexibility
- Front chest zip entry
- Packaged in a reusable organic cotton drawstring bag
Fourth Element Surface Fabric & Care
- Yulex Pure™ 100% Natural rubber
- Lining: 88% Recycled Polyester / 12% Elastane
- Hand wash suit and zip in clean, cool water after each use.
- Hang to dry out of direct sunlight.
- To prevent damage to the neoprene at the shoulders, do not dry the suit on a hanger
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.