Fourth Element Ocean Positive Face Mask
The Fourth Element Ocean Positive Face Mask is designed to offer protection and comfort using ECONYL® regenerated nylon, made in part from lost fishing nets.
Over recent years Fourth Element has been striving to develop more and more products from environmentally beneficial sources. The Ocean Positive Face Mask is yet another example of their commitment to sustainable production. Exactly what we, as divers, should all be aiming to purchase when buying products.
The Ocean Positive face mask is suitable for use with or without filters and can be machine washed, dried, and reused indefinitely, reducing waste. A massive win in our opinion. The face masks are secured with a double cord and knotted around the back of the head to avoid discomfort on the ears, but can be easily converted to ear loops if needed.
All the Fourth Element face masks come with three PM 2.5 filters which have five layers of filtration including an activated carbon core layer.
Ocean Positive Face Mask Features
This is the most environmentally positive masks, the Regenerated Nylon, made in part from lost fishing nets
- Adjustable fastening
- 3 x Removable PM 2.5 Filter
- Machine Washable
Fabric and Care
The mask features a 4-way stretch with a premium Italian LYCRA® (78% ECONYL® recycled Nylon and 22% Xtra life™ LYCRA®). The lining is 88% Polyester and 18% Elastane. The material is machine washable at 30°C.
- Don't forget to remove the filter before washing.
- Not suitable for children
- Please ensure the mask covers the face well and is secured firmly
- If soiled, remove immediately, do not touch your eyes or mouth, and safely stow the mask until it can be washed
- Please wash at 30 degrees C after every use with your regular laundry detergent
- To be used in conjunction with other safety measures such as hand washing and not touching your face
Please allow 3 working days for delivery of this item :)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.