Fourth Element Hydra Drysuit
The Fourth Element Hydra Drysuit is designed with cold water adventures in mind. With a close fitting, streamlined style, the Hydra is warm and flexible.
High Density Neoprene (HDN) is used in critical areas throughout the suit. Compressed from 7mm to 4mm, HDN fuses the thermal protection of neoprene with a greater consistency of buoyancy throughout the dive. HDN is laminated with hardwearing fabric on the outside for excellent abrasion resistance, and smoother linings on the inside to increase comfort and aid donning.
Supratex linings protect critical wear areas in the crotch and underarms without limiting freedom of movement. Parts of the suit normally exposed to additional abrasion such as shoulders, waist and knees have a tough Durawear print.
Seams are fused and blindstitched before being taped on the inside and external plasma seams prevent abrasion from your equipment or environment.
Mobility is often the trade-off when opting for neoprene drysuits. The Hydra maximises this mobility with underarm gussets and the same composite YKK dry-zipper used in the Argonaut drysuit which is much more flexible and lighter in weight than the traditional brass zips. Fourth Element's experience has shown that these zips if looked after properly, will give extended, excellent performance. Fourth Element 4mm compressed neoprene dry boots are fitted as standard. With double layer reinforcement, good grip and our ergonomic footbed, these boots are comfortable and reliable.
Fitted with Apollo Bio-Dry inflate and dump valves, the specification of this suit makes it your ideal companion for many cold water adventures.
- 4mm HDN fabric
- Hardwearing outer lining for durability
- Smooth inner lining for comfort
- Close-fitting, streamlined design to minimise air management and maximise mobility
- Neoprene socks with stretch outer and Helioflex thermal inner lining for comfort and versatility
- Neoprene neck seal for durability and additional warmth
- Critical harness-wear areas in crotch and underarms are protected by Supratex linings
- Durawear print protects key areas including waist and shoulders
- Plastic YKK dry-zipper minimises bulk and weight and ensures maximum freedom of movement
- Fused, blind-stitched and taped seams
- Plasma seams on torso protect seams from abrasion caused by equipment
Have a look at our full range of Fourth Element products here!
Don't forget to check out our Ultimate Guide to Drysuit Care and Maintenance in 2020.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.