Fourth Element Fins
Rec Fins are the first scuba diving fins to be made from recycled post consumer plastic waste. With a fully recycled plastic blade, the Rec Fins deliver great diving performance with much lower impact on the environment. The classic 4 channel design generates thrust on both the down and upstroke of the fin, whilst the stiffening ribs ensure excellent control, making this the perfect combination of efficiency and eco-consciousness, minimizing your fin print on the ocean.
- The blade and foot pocket are made from 100% recycled plastic (recycled polypropylene and recycled thermoplastic rubber)
- Fins come packaged in zero plastic /li>
- Adjustable silicone heel strap provides 6 points of adjustment
- Soft foot pocket
- Classic 4 channel fin design
- Heel Type: Open Heel
- Strap Type: 6 Point Adjustment
- Blade Length: Small - 37cm/14.6in, Regular - 38.5cm/15.2in, X-Large - 40cm/15.7in
- Single Fin Weight: Small - 0.85kg/1.9lb, Regular - 0.9kg/2lb, X-Large - 1kg/2.2lb
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.