Fantasea FA6400 Housing V2
The Fantasea FA6400 Housing V2 has been specifically designed and manufactured specifically for the Sony a6400. This exciting housing NOW INCLUDES VACUUM SYSTEM. The FA6400 Housing features an ergonomic design with access to all essential camera functions. It offers the highest professional standards of functionality, style, and durability. An FML interchangeable lens port system allows using a wide range of lenses underwater.
The FA6400 Housing comes with a standard M16 port that allows for optional connectors and accessories to be installed on the housing, including HDMI, vacuum valve or electronic strobe triggering bulkheads. For a maximal sense of security, the housing comes with a leak detector installed inside. Please note, the housing does not include the lens port, these are supplied separately.
Furthermore, the FA6400 Housing is rated to 60m/200 feet. The housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost, impact, as well as other damaging elements and harmful occurrences.
Fantasea FA6400 Housing V2 Features & Specifications:
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Made from durable injection molded Polycarbonate
- Access to all essential camera controls and functions with clearly labeled controls
- Shock resistant Double O-ring protection for a perfect watertight seal
- M16 port for a variety of connections, including HDMI, vacuum valve or electronic strobe triggering bulkheads Special cold-shoe mount for lighting accessories
- Double fiber optic cable port
- Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
- Easy and secure installation of camera Moisture Detector and Alarm
- Protective housing body cap
- Extended shutter release included for easy access when using housing tray and handles
- Interchangeable lens port and lens gear accessories are available, allowing for the use of a wide range of lenses
- Additional optional housing accessories are available
- Weight (without camera and lens port on land): 980g / 34.5 oz
- Weight (with camera and FML Flat Port on land): 1,645g / 58 oz
- Dimensions (without accessories): 20.5 x 14.5 x 15.5 cm 8 x 5.7 x 6.1 inch (W x D x H)
- Manufacturer's warranty
Not sure this is the camera housing for you, check out our full range of underwater camera housings.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.