Emergency First Response eLearning
Emergency First Response eLearning is a convenient way for student divers to complete the independent study portion of their Emergency First Response course from a laptop/desktop computer or mobile device.
What does the Emergency First Response Course consist of?
During the course you will learn:
- BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson level
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use (optional)
- Preventing and caring for shock
- Spinal injury management
- Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
- Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations
This product is the PADI Emergency First Response eLearning only, which is the digital theory portion of the Emergency First Response course. Purchasing this will allow you to start your learning and once you are ready, upgrade to the practical portion of the course. This product will form a deposit for the course, so you only need to pay for the practical portion later.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.