Aqua Lung DynaFlex 5mm Men’s Wetsuit
The Aqua Lung DynaFlex 5mm Wetsuit Men‘s back zip suit, This back zipper wetsuit represents the classic basic one-piece, with a feature-rich package. Thanks to the new 4-way super elastic neoprene with UltraspanTM fabric, double waterproof cuffs and a semi-sealed slider, the DynaFlex offers a perfect fit ensuring maximum comfort and warmth.
To make life easier before and after diving, the neck opens using a slider, this is an extremely functional feature when a diver has to sit and wait for the water to enter. Equipped with a removable pocket and computer attachment on each sleeve. These are just two of the countless intelligent features of this new wetsuit, making it the ideal complete partner for you and your equipment. Supplied with 5mm hood.
Aqua Lung DynaFlex 5mm Features
- Ultraspan™ outer fabric and 4-way super-stretch, tight weave fabric.
- This fabric is abrasion-resistant and fastens using VelcroTM so that your suit always looks good.
- Manufactured using double-glued, double-thread stitched seams. All the seams inside the suit are sealed to stop them bursting, making it unbelievably comfortable and long-lasting.
- Double water-seals with a slider on arms and legs to limit any water getting in, also make the suit easier to put on and take off.
- Ergonomic panels under the arms for comfortable movement.
- Legs and arms are preshaped for greater comfort.
- G-Lock™ slider on the back combines with a double flap, giving a perfect seal that stops water and cold getting in.
- Slider closure on the front of the neck, fitted with a sealed gusset for greater comfort before or after diving.
- Supratex kneepads giving excellent abrasion resistance and great flexibility.
- Graphics printed on the shoulders to protect your suit from any buoyancy compensator rubbing.
- A rubber loop on each arm holds your computer in a good reading position.
- An easily-positioned, removable 3D pocket on the right thigh, with a net base to drain the water.
- A loop at the end of the slider and a strap on the runner to help get the wetsuit on and off.
- The hood has a seal around the face and a purge system to let any trapped air out and stop any water from getting in.
- Reflective prints on the top of the hood and back of the calf improve visibility during dives.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.