Aqua Lung DynaFlex 5.5mm Women’s Wetsuit
The Aqua Lung DynaFlex 5mm Women’s Wetsuit back zip suit represents the classic basic one-piece, with a feature-rich package. Thanks to the new 4-way superelastic neoprene with UltraspanTM fabric, double waterproof cuffs and a semi-sealed slider, the DynaFlex offers a perfect fit ensuring maximum comfort and warmth.
To make life easier before and after diving, the neck opens using a slider, this is an extremely functional feature when a diver has to sit and wait for water to enter. Equipped with a removable pocket and computer attachment on each sleeve. These are just two of the countless intelligent features of this new wetsuit, making it the ideal complete partner for you and your equipment.
Aqua Lung DynaFlex 5.5mm Features
- Ultraspan™ outer fabric and 4-way super-stretch, tight weave fabric.
- This fabric is abrasion-resistant and fastens using VelcroTM so that your suit always looks good.
- Manufactured using double-glued, double-thread stitched seams. All the seams inside the suit are sealed to stop them bursting, making it unbelievably comfortable and long-lasting.
- Double water-seals with a slider on arms and legs to limit any water getting in, also make the suit easier to put on and take off.
- Ergonomic panels under the arms for comfortable movement.
- Legs and arms are preshaped for greater comfort.
- G-Lock™ slider on the back combines with a double flap, giving a perfect seal that stops water and cold getting in.
- Slider closure on the front of the neck, fitted with a sealed gusset for greater comfort before or after diving.
- Supratex kneepads giving excellent abrasion resistance and great flexibility.
- Graphics printed on the shoulders to protect your suit from any buoyancy compensator rubbing.
- A rubber loop on each arm holds your computer in a good reading position.
- An easily-positioned, removable 3D pocket on the right thigh, with a net base to drain the water.
- A loop at the end of the slider and a strap on the runner to help get the wetsuit on and off.
- Reflective prints on the top of the hood and back of the calf improve visibility during dives.
NOTE: When purchasing this wetsuit some suits are still shipping with outdated literature tags stating the suit comes with a hood. This is not something Aqua Lung UK supply this product with and the UK does not carry stock of this item.
This wetsuit is currently on backorder and is expected to be available from August 2022
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.