Aqua Lung Blizzard Pro Men’s Drysuit
The Blizzard Pro Men’s Drysuit is Aqua Lung’s advanced drysuit featuring premium compressed Yamamoto neoprene. The re-designed Blizzard Pro now includes SLT technology for the wrist seals, a new cargo pocket with a large opening, a mesh drain panel, and ultra-reflective outside safety tape. The Blizzard Pro comes with comfortable braces and is available with integrated socks or boots.
- Environmentally friendly features: neoprene free of P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons) and made from a non-petroleum based material.
- Yamamoto Compressed 4mm neoprene # 88 used on the entire suit will keep its thickness even on deeper dives and limit any excess buoyancy.
- Shoulders and arms outside lining called ‘Small Diamonds’ offer very good resistance to friction
- SLT System on-wrist seals for easy on and off, comfort, easy replacement and glove clip
- Double neoprene collar with Hook and Loop tab for better adjustment
- Taped seams on all the inside for water blocking integrity.
- Ultra-reflective outside safety tape
- Non-slip prints on shoulders helps to keep the BC shoulder straps in place.
- Rubber patch on wrist to keep the computer in place
- The improved Powertex reinforcement panels allow increased flexibility while offering excellent abrasion resistance
- The separate hood offers a face seal to limit water entry, and our G2 Vent Technology allows any trapped air bubbles to exit while keeping cold water out.
- The new cargo pocket offers a wide opening and a mesh bottom panel.
- Elastic suspenders including a 3D mesh back pad and a neoprene chest pocket for personal gear.
- Comes in a mesh bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.