Apeks WTX-D18 Single Cylinder Wing
The Apeks Single cylinder WTX-D18 wing, often referred to as donuts, is an oval shaped air cells or bladder that is not permanently attached to a harness. While single cylinder wings have their origins in the realm of technical diving, they are becoming very popular in the recreational community. Not only are these single cylinder wings streamlined, but due to their shape being a continuous loop, they are very stable underwater. There is no dramatic shift of air from left to right.
Apeks single cylinder wings are a smart design that allows a cylinder to nest deep inside them. These wings mate up nicely to the rest of the Apeks WTX collection of high quality harnesses, plates and accessories. They can be configured in multiple ways to match the type of diving that you do. As with the rest of the WTX collection, these single cylinder wings are built from the finest quality materials. They are designed by Apeks and built in our own factory.
(WTX single tank adapter is not required)
- K style with brass buttons
- Low profile 16' oval-shaped hose
- Safety cable to prevent hyper-extension
- Positioned off-centre so as not to interfere with regulator 1st stage
- Low profile flat valve
- Positioned in front, lower-left side
- Tank Stabilizer Bars
- 2 large drain grommets
- Centre mesh drain panel
- Exterior: 1000D Armorshield Cordura
- Inner air cell: 22mil (.022) thick black urethane
- Zipper: heavy duty YKK #10 plastic zip and slide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.