Apeks Triple Console
The Apeks Pressure, Depth and Compass Console, also known as the Apeks Triple Console, gives you accurate, clear readings and is made from the best quality materials. As such they offer perfect functionality and excellent robustness. In essence, the 2 1 instrument combo is an Apeks 2-gauge console with our unique compass on the reverse. A compact system that we believe is the best combo set available anywhere in the world.
Apeks Triple Console General Features
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment
- Dials have a long phosphorescent effect for better reading in poor visibility conditions
- There are 2 attachment areas integrated into the design for position flexibility
- This may be a compact design but the displays are vivid and clear - perfect for diving.
The Apeks Pressure Gauge
- The gauge case is made from nickel-plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
The Apeks Depth Gauge
- The depth gauge spreads the first half of the scale and in total shows a range down to 70m
- Depth gauge has resettable max depth indicator
The Apeks Compass
- The compass ratchet bezel is robust and can be rotated with ease even with thick neoprene gloves
- The numbers and directions on the compass bezel are large and very easy to read
- The luminous compass dial with a vivid and clear display makes quick work of compass direction even in poor visibility
Have a look at our full range of Apeks Dive Gear here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.