Apeks Single Pressure Gauge
The Apeks Single Pressure Gauge is a single submersible pressure (contents) gauge, with an internal bourdon pressure measuring mechanism. This pressure gauge gives you clear information on the gas contents of your cylinder.
The gauge indicates the cylinder bottle pressure and the dial range is from zero to 360 bar. The dial face is designed with clarity in mind by being uncluttered, with large black figures on a luminous background giving a long phosphorescent effect. This makes viewing as easy as possible, even in poor visibility conditions.
The Apeks Single Pressure Gauge
- The gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
Have a look at our full range of Apeks Dive Gear here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.