Apeks Double Gauge
The Apeks Double Gauge includes a Pressure and Depth Gauge combo. This is a submersible pressure (contents) gauge and a depth gauge housed in a specially designed case. The unit is completed with a high-pressure hose.
The console clearly displays your pressure and depth readings for easy viewing underwater and the dials have a long phosphorescent effect for better reading in poor visibility conditions. The submersible pressure gauge provides accurate pressure readings with a range of up to 360 bar. The depth gauge reads up to 70m.
Apeks Double Console General Features
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment
- Dials have a long phosphorescent effect for better reading in poor visibility conditions
- There are 2 attachment areas integrated into the design for position flexibility
- This may be a compact design but the displays are vivid and clear - perfect for diving.
The Apeks Pressure Gauge
- The gauge case is made from nickel-plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
The Apeks Depth Gauge
- The depth gauge spreads the first half of the scale and in total shows a range down to 70m
- Depth gauge has resettable max depth indicator
Have a look at our full range of Apeks Dive Gear here!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.