Otter Military/Commercial Drysuit
Otter Military/Commercial is designed for use in tough dock or rig working environments; especially where pollution is an issue. Its tough rubber surface is impervious to most oils and chemicals. When exposed to such pollution the RubberSkin is easily degreased or decontaminated. This suit is flexible and abrasion resistant, stocked in 16 standard sizes plus 6 NATO sizes and also available as made to measure.
When the going gets tough and the work is rough these suits are able to cope.
Military Grade Suits are a 4-laminate RubberSkin material. A ‘space age’ material designed by Otter, RubberSkin goes beyond all other manufacturers.
This unique 4-laminate material has plenty of stretch and a soft feel. Constructed from a three laminate cloth, a non-perishable rubber is applied as an outer coating making this a 4-Laminate Material, two of the layers are polyester-based for high durability and two rubber based for environmental protection.
Includes hose, hood and valves as part of the suit
- All Seams Double Taped/Double Glued by Hand, then Double Sewn
- Heavy Duty Back or Front 6 BDM Zipper with every tooth riveted
- Extra Layer of Rubber over Shoulder and Elbow areas
- Long Heavy Duty Latex Neckseal
- Heavy Duty Latex Wristseals
- Apeks or Si-Tech Valves as standard
- Heavy Duty Double Knee Pads
- Heavy Duty Boot with Heel or Neoprene Lined Boots