Apeks Pressure Gauge and Compass
The Apeks Pressure Gauge and Compass is part of the high quality, accurate and stylish gauges, and gauge consoles. This particular model includes a compact and unique Pressure Gauge and Compass combination.
The pressure (contents) gauge offers a range from 0 to 360 bar. The compass is designed for ease of reading and diver comfort. For example, there are two viewing windows so the unit can be set up for left or right-handed use, at an angle which is set as the natural extension of the arm. This means that divers do not have to twist their wrist into an unnatural shape to view the compass.
Apeks Pressure Gauge and Compass General Features
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment
- Dials have a long phosphorescent effect for better reading in poor visibility conditions
- There are 2 attachment areas integrated into the design for position flexibility
- This may be a compact design but the displays are vivid and clear - perfect for diving.
The Apeks Depth Gauge
- The depth gauge spreads the first half of the scale and in total shows a range down to 70m
- Depth gauge has resettable max depth indicator
The Apeks Compass
- The compass ratchet bezel is robust and can be rotated with ease even with thick neoprene gloves
- The numbers and directions on the compass bezel are large and very easy to read
- The luminous compass dial with a vivid and clear display makes quick work of compass direction even in poor visibility
Check out our full range of Apeks Dive Gear here!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.