Aqua Lung i200C Dive Computer
The Aqua Lung i200C Dive Computer is an intuitive, sporty computer with versatile features and Bluetooth wireless connectivity. With its fresh design, you’ll find yourself wearing the i200C as an everyday sports watch that is ready to dive when you are. Features 4 operating modes, a user-changeable standard battery, as well as no restriction switching between Free & Dive modes. Easily connect to the free Diverlog+ app to digitally log your dives and manage computer settings. Available in 6 colours to match your gear or stand out on the dive boat.
The Aqua Lung i200C Dive Computer wirelessly manages your dive data and settings on your mobile device via the computer’s Bluetooth connectivity and after the dive share your memories, stats, photos, and location on social media all through the free DiverLog+ app.
Unboxing the Aqua Lung i200C Dive Computer
- Snazzy Digital Instructions for Use Manual that actually makes sense
- Some Safety Reference Information for you
- Information about the FREE DiverLog+ App
- The i200C Quick Reference Card for how to access your settings
- A Lens Protector to protect your new shiny toy
- And importantly a Battery Compartment Opening tool, as you can change your battery yourself
- The Aqua Lung i200C Dive Computer links wirelessly to your smartphone
- Seemlessly sync your dive data with the DiverLog+ App which is free for iOS and Android
- Update all your diver controls, gases and alarms remotely for your i200C settings from the app
- View your dive log and dive profiles from you dive, add the dive site location, images and videos easily within the app
- Choose from four dive modes including Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive mode.
Simple Battery Change
- A great feature of the Aqua Lung i200C Dive Computer is the user-changeable battery that can be purchased from us or any supermarket or petrol stations. Better still the Aqua Lung i200C will maintain its dive settings and calculations between battery changes
- Gas switch up to three Nitrox blends up to 100% oxygen while underwater
- Diver alarms with both audible and high-visibility LED warning lights to increase your safety
- Access your last dive display (max depth and bottom time) with a single button press
- Options for you to select deep stop with countdown timer (nice touch)
- Useful ‘History Mode’ that records the last 24 dives you have made
- User friendly (and updatable) software that gives you access to all the latest features and upgrades
- A simple user nterface that allows any diver to easily setup and preview their settings and updates
- The lovely people at Aqua Lung have six colours for you, but you can see that above.