Aqua Lung Aquilon Purge Value Snorkel
The Aqua Lung Aquilon Purge snorkel with semi-dry top designed starting from ergonomic and comfort values. The innovative technical features guarantee a fast purge operation.
• The Air Deflector enhances the purging operation, sending water through the tube and outside the snorkel
• The mouthpiece is fixed to the Air Deflector, which means no more rigidity in the mouthpiece base. Benefits: less jaws fatigue, more comfort
• The position of the Twin Elliptical Purge Valve (vertical) helps the purging operation if the diver’s head is both face down or standing in a vertical position
• Hose Joint Rotation Dry System – Thanks to an O-ring and designed parts, the frame of the mouthpiece holder can rotate around the barrel. The diver can adjust the correct inclination. It allows a perfect and customised fitting avoiding any bother
• 100% Anatomic Silicone mouthpiece
• Bi-material corrugate made of a PP compound and TPR, which does not crush or deform
• D-shaped barrel – a flat, rather than round, face sits against the skin for a better comfort
• Polycarbonate Valve Shield with photoengraved finishing.
• Bi-material (bi-colour) splashguard with side dry chamber for a faster cleaning. The top is made of a TPR soft material which is safe and harmless.
• New fix clip with bigger section to ensure the snorkel is easy to put on and remove.