Apeks MTX-RC Regulator
Introducing the brand new Apeks MTX-RC Regulator for 2020! Whether you want to dive in warm water, extreme cold water, dive deep or in a cave, this is the regulator you will want to breathe from. The MTX-RC allows complete control over your breath while underwater.
The Apeks MTX-RC has evolved from the original MTX regulator that involved military-grade engineering with the super-smooth breathing. Apeks launched the MTX-R Regulator realising that all divers could benefit from the technology involved in this regulator. The MTX-RC is the regulator that takes all this and allows you to explore more in the knowledge of military technology.
Featuring the same freeze-resistant technology enjoyed by the whole MTX-R range, the MTX-RC resists free-flows in even the coldest temperatures, while offering the user the additional flexibility to adjust the settings for a more comfortable breathing in less extreme environments.
All this is achieved using an innovative first stage design that protects the regulator from freezing and a full set of user controls on the second stage to adjust the breathing performance based on the diver’s individual needs.
Includes a tactical style messenger bag to keep your regulators safe on your travels. Perfectly sized for a laptop, it’s also your new work bag!
Apeks MTX-RC Regulator First Stage
- Satin plated brass body with heat exchanging ribs for maximum thermal performance.
- Breakthrough, innovative over-moulded first-stage endcap and environmental diaphragm help prevent ice build-up that can cause first stage free flow in extreme circumstances. It also protects the first stage from impact damage.
- Ribbed diaphragm clamp for improved heat exchange in cold water conditions.
- Unique over-balanced diaphragm design – as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- 5 x medium pressure ports, 4 mounted on a rotating turret for improved hose orientation
- 2 x angled high-pressure ports for optimal hose routing and fitting of transmitters.
- Double swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
- Easy to grip DIN hand-wheel or over-moulded yoke hand-wheel, only requires one hand to release.
- DIN, Yoke and M26 Thread available, 300bar, 232bar and M26 300bar (O2) respectively.
- Tested for Octopus use – EN250A to 60 metres cold water.
- Nitrox/Oxygen compatible – Up to 40% O2 outside the EU (European Union), within the EU anything above 21% O2 must use an M26 Connection.
Apeks MTX-RC Regulator 2nd Stage
- Protective bumpers to protect the second stage from impacts and scratches in the most vulnerable places.
- Ergonomic and simple to use venturi lever.
- Oversize breathing effort adjuster makes adjustment easy in cold water whilst wearing gloves.
- Large purge button.
- The reversible second stage for either a left or right-hand gas supply configuration.
- A heat exchanger (patented) dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water for a more comfortable breathe.
- Features an innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust system (DCE). The system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. The regulator is supplied with both sets of exhaust tees.
- Comfo-bite mouthpiece
- Flexible nylon braided hose, which has better cold water performance than traditional rubber hose.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- No single-use plastic in the packaging
We also offer the Apeks MTX-RC Regulator Package which includes low pressure hoses and gauges. Not sure this is for you, then check out our full range of Regulator Packages.