The Tec 45 course picks up where Tec 40 leaves off and takes your training as a tec diver further and deeper. It is the second subcourse in the full PADI Tec Diver course
- The skills, equipment and planning needed to dive to a maximum of 45 metres/145 feet.
- The knowledge to plan and execute single and repetitive decompression dives using a single stage cylinder of EANx or oxygen to accelerate or add conservatism to the decompression stops.
- The limits of your decompression are limited by the decompression gas you can carry.
- Prepare for and respond to foreseeable technical diving emergencies.
- Master the basic skills and procedures you’ll need as you move into deeper technical diving.
- The correct scuba gear to use for a Tec 45 dive.
The Learning Materials You Need
You'll use the Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pack, which introduces you to
- Tec diving lingo.
- Emergency procedures.
- Decompression and stage cylinder handling.
- Gas planning.
The pack includes a manual, dive planning checklist and dive planning slate. The optional Equipment Set-up and Key Skills video on DVD is a great tool to help you practice at home in between your tec diving adventures. You'll continue to use the Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pack through the Tec 50 course.