You have the passion. You want to join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving. You want to live the dive lifestyle and explore the underwater world. You want to go places and see things you have never experienced.
Sounds like no more than a pipe dream? Absolutely not! Achieve it by becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver – a rating that puts you in a class of distinction – writing your ticket to endless adventure and opportunities through the experience and scuba training that sets you apart from the standard.
The Fun Part
With the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating, you have reached the highest non-professional level in the PADI System of diver education. It means that you have acquired significant training and experience in a variety of dive environments. Click here to browse a range of PADI Specialty Diver Courses we offer. Once earned, your certification provides proof of experience and training beyond that of the majority of recreational divers, and a mark of respect which will open up a host of new scuba diving opportunities.
- 12 years old
- PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- PADI Rescue Diver or Junior Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Minimum of five PADI Specialty Diver courses
- Minimum of 50 logged dives
For more information on becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver, contact us and explore PADI course options.