Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties, and the rise of digital underwater photography has made it easier and more fun than ever. This is why there are actually two PADI underwater photography courses.
The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly with today’s modern digital equipment, whether you use a point-and-shoot snap camera or a sophisticated D-SLR like the pros.
The PADI Underwater Photographer course is a more traditional photography course designed for conventional film equipment. provide a great way to relive the adventures you’ve had, plus allow you to capture images to share with your friends and family. The courses also allow you to get the most out of your photography by considering and optimising your more advanced techniques such as exposures, composition, white balancing, and more. It’s not even just for Scuba Divers – Snorkelling and Skin Diving photography programs are also available!
The PADI Digital Imaging course teaches you:
– How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
– The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
– The three primary principles for good underwater photos.
– Basic photography tips Strobe diagrams for a variety of effect.
– Tips for eliminating backscatter.
– An explanation of the various digital file formats.
– How to bring back the colour in your images.
To purchase learning materials and equipment,
You use all the basic scuba gear including your underwater camera. You will also need underwater photography equipment and the PADI white balance slate.
We offer a couple of options for the PADI Digital Imaging Course, these are as follows:
PADI Digital Imaging Course – £145
– The basic course as a stand alone program
PADI Digital Imaging & Nitrox Diver Package– £225
– The PADI Digital Imaging & PADI Nitrox Diver package