After your first few scuba dives, you soon want to explore a bit deeper. There’s something exciting and mysterious about depth that attracts divers, with a whole new world of spectacular but previously-inaccessible wrecks and reefs to explore in the 30-40 metre depth range.
You will learn the techniques and considerations for planning and successfully executing deeper dives:
– Techniques for diving in the deeper range of 18-40 metres/ 60-130 feet
– Additional hazards and considerations for deep diving and planning including increased narcosis, additional gas supply, and shorter no decompression limits
– Emergency decompression procedures
– Deep scuba diving equipment considerations
– Experience in planning, organising and making at least four deep dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.
To book the course click the BOOK ME A SPACE button.
Scuba Leeds will provide all your basic scuba diving equipment, including: mask, snorkel and fins, a buoyancy compensating jacket that also carries your scuba tank, a scuba regulator to breathe from, instrumentation to monitor depth and air supply, a wetsuit for pool use and drysuit and undersuit for your open water dives. It is recommended that divers have, at a minimum, their own dive computer and torch.
The PADI Deep Diver course can be completed with the PADI Enriched Air Nitrox diver course:
Standard Deep Diver Course – £195
– PADI Deep Diver course.
Deluxe Deep Diver Package – £275
– PADI Deep Diver & PADI Nitrox Diver course combined.